SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 23 February 2019

New Discoveries | Make Up, Skin Care



I’ve welcomed in the new year with a few fresh new products on my dressing table. I’ve been focusing on buying pieces that will compliment what I already own and also that make getting ready for the day a lot more efficient. 



 First is the Wonder Glow primer from a favourite brand of mine, Charlotte Tilbury.
I wanted a lightweight glowy primer to apply underneath my current foundation (also by Charlotte Tilbury) and also to wear by itself. I love how silky it applies and it leaves my skin looking dewy and fresh! 


Next up is a few pieces I picked up from Bare Minerals

Invisible Bronze is a great essential added to my make up bag, it adds a little more colour and a little contour without being too harsh or too shimmery. I chose shade Medium so that I can build it up when I’m more tanned during the summer. 

Bare Skin complete coverage concealer has been a holy grail, it applies smoothly to my blemish areas and hides them, I chose shade Medium again. 


Lastly from my Bare Minerals picks is the new BarePro eyeshadow stick in shade Rose Quartz
I cannot express how much I’ve used this since I’ve purchased it! It’s super quick to apply, ideal for before work or just popping to the shops. The shade is a rosy pink with shimmer, the creamy texture means it’s easy to apply but doesn’t move either! 
Just perfect, I’ve got my eye on other shades! 



Another primer has made its way into my favourites, the Skinperfect primer by Dermalogica
I received this primer in an advent calendar at Christmas (see previous blog post) and this miniature primer has been non stop used since! I love how different the texture is, the shade and the scent. It really smooths out my skin preparing it for full coverage foundation. * 



I took a trip to Sephora whilst on holiday in California and I saw a miniature pack of Stila glitter eyeshadows which I had been dying to try for a long time after seeing them featured everywhere. I wasn’t disappointed, I think they add such sparkle to a look for a night out or just a dramatic look! Kitten Karma is my favourite shade.



Last but not least, a body lotion that has stolen my heart! Lush Cosmetics Sleepy has got to be my most adored and most used body lotion ever, after a soak in the bath I love to apply this and take in the relaxing scents. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my new discoveries and what I’ve been using recently! 
If you try any of these, let me know what you think! 

D

X

*posts marked with the star have been gifted 




Post a Comment