SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Natural Bathtime Luxuries ; Maya Rey




Is it just me or do we all need a little time out to re energise and take care of ourselves from time to time? 
My personal favourite way is to indulge in a relaxing bath along with some nice skin reviving products! 

Maya Rey are a UK based couple who create the most beautiful handmade, vegan and natural products. I love the simplicity and sophistication in the design and how they aren’t OTT or too fussy with packaging which is very elegant, however you can really tell how much quality and love has gone into making them. 



After many baths infused using these Himalayan bath salts, they have won me over as my favourite product! 
With scents of Ylang Ylang and Coconut oil the bath salts are packed with essential oils which promote relaxation and also known for lowering blood pressure!
The beautiful petals float on the top of water to give a spa feel to. 


A new product Maya Rey have just released is the Liquid Hand Soap. The scent I recieved was Rock Salt and Driftwood which really gives a seaside feel with woody notes and is wonderfully light and refreshing! It really is perfect and I think every bathroom needs one. 

Last but not least, The Balancer. This artisan soap gives your skin a layer of natural protection and helps to fight ache and blackheads by giving the skin back it’s natural balance.
Whenever I’ve used this soap bar my skin feels like it has a layer left on it and leaves my skin super soft aswell as smelling lovely.
 It is made of red clay paired with olive oil.
The bar is also very long lasting as you don’t need to use much at a time. 



Ive really enjoyed using Maya Rey and will be looking out for new products in the future, I think the amount of care and hardwork to create such unique and wonderful products is outstanding! Even the packaging is divine! 

If you would like to purchase any of the above products please visit their website below



*all products where gifted to me but all thoughts are my own.

Post a Comment