SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 8 July 2018

Spring/Summer favourites | 2018



June/July has most definitely shown its summer as it has been one heatwave after another! I haven’t made many purchases during the month as I’m currently saving for a holiday to America but I thought I would share the products and pieces I’ve been using the most. 

£12 

When I saw that Asos were bringing out more Marie merchandise I had to have a look as I loved the iPhone case they did in a previous collection. There are currently 5 items in the new collection which feature a alarm clock, mug, bottle and notebook,  I decided to purchase the pot as I have multiple uses for it as it is very versatile and can be used for storage or to plant in. I currently have my hand creams stored next to my bed in it and it looks adorable! 


2. 
£29

You all must know by now that I adore almost everything by Ted. These earrings being no exception! They are so elegant and versatile and make a casual outfit look polished and complete. I’ve been wearing them almost with every outfit! 

£28 

Infused with real crushed diamond powder this Too Faced highlighter is a must for all that love to glow! I’ve been using it most days and I love how it gives a subtle shimmer to any look. The packaging is also incredibly chic, it comes inside a pink box which opens like a jewellery box and it’s honestly the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen! 

£131
I actually purchased this watch from a lovely seller on Ebay which was a bargain of just £60 and I’m so glad I made the quick purchase as it has been my most used product this month! It’s in the perfect baby pink shade and features a delicate ballerina fairy. This watch is slightly smaller made than my porcelain rose one but still fits just as well. I find Ted’s watches to be high quality and worth the money for a luxury item I will cherish. 

(Bracelet is Pandora) 




£2.99
Bubble T is a new brand I decided to try and I’m glad I did because this body spray smells incredible! It really does smell like all the different fruity berries in one bottle! Ideal for staying refreshed during the hot weather we’re having right now in the UK! 

A few other products I’ve been loving are :




Disney Marie Fluffy Pen - Primark 



That’s it! What have you been loving this month?
Deven 



Post a Comment