SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 13 June 2018

A Fashion Update | Fashion Diaries







Ever since the middle of last year I finally built the confidence to break out of my comfort zone with fashion and believe in myself. For so long I dressed in dark, depressing and boring clothes and after so long so I decided it was time for changes in my wardrobe. 

After years of being a shy so called ‘emo’ ‘goth’ ‘grunge’ girl I think I really got bored of it. The look, the image, the scene, the way the whole vibe was making me feel boring and depressing. I don’t go to many the gigs anymore, I don’t enjoy drinking or really going out in the evenings very often and I also feel that the time has passed for the alternative scene, people have moved on! I’m all for nice days out in a cute outfit and pyjama nights in with a film and a candle lit! Since following some really inspiring people on blogs and Instagram it really has helped me boost my confidence to wear what I really feel like I want to wear! And honestly, as you get older, you start to care less what people think too. 

So after that rant, here is what I am wearing with links to buy! 


Thank you for reading my fashion update and let me know what you think of this kind of post on my blog! 




Post a Comment