SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 20 April 2018

L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Hair Care



I first saw this range advertised on tv and was mesmerised by the long hair the girls had and when you have a goal to grow your hair long and thicker I think you are drawn to products that may help increase that chance. I have to admit I’m very sceptical when it comes to products that ‘do this and that’ Do they work?? Well for long hair, I’m willing to try!



After having 24” extensions for at least 5 years in my teens now at 25 years old I have managed to grow my hair to that length now which is a massive achievement and the main trick was to just leave it alone, minimal dying, no heat or hard brushing. Yes my hair isn’t as blonde as it used to be but that’s the small sacrifice I was willing to make it to rapunzel hair! 


This it how it is now! 
Anyway, on to the products


I’ve been using the shampoo for two weeks now and I really love easily it cleanses the hair, it contains vitamins, keratin and castor oil. Also it smells lovely just like a tropical island!  

I usually get hair masks instead of regular conditioner because I feel they nourish the hair more as they are a thicker texture. I loved this saviour mask I left it on my hair for around 2 minutes and once rinsed it already felt so much more smoother and manageable

If you suffer with split, dry and damaged ends you are going to love this product! The haircut cream was the product that most intrigued me when purchasing this range. Unless you use heat everyday and cause split ends I have always believed in the fact that getting your hair cut every month or so will not make hair grow quicker. The best thing to do is leave your hair alone to grow and have a trim twice a year! This cream really does help to seal split ends from becoming worse and from happening in the first place! I use it after every shampoo and it makes my hair easier to comb and detangle. 


If you are wanting to try a product from this range I would recommend the No Haircut cream as it was my favvourite! 
Now to wait for the hair growth

* All products are linked above their pictures and purchased from Boots Uk they are currently on offer to! *

Post a Comment