SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Primark’s Disney Aristocats Marie Collection



Primark have been really spectacular with their Disney releases and the Aristocats collection is one of the best I’ve seen so far! So good I had to purchase almost all of the items from it! I used to watch The Aristocats so much as a child and Marie is most definitely my Disney spirit animal. She’s the queen of sass, attitude and beauty. I’m also quite the crazy cat lady so anything cat related, I’m going to love!



Out of all the items in this collection this delicate pink trinket dish was my most favourite! And for just £5 how could you resist? It’s the perfect size for storing lose hair bands, rings and bits and bobs without losing them and Marie looks totally cute in the center! 


 I have so many duvet covers but I HAD to have this!! Look at those adorable Marie faces! I had such trouble finding this in stores I had to purchase on eBay for a little more money but it’s so worth it. It is available in a single and double sizes and it comes with two pillowcases which have two sides so that you can reverse them for Marie faces or single Marie print which I personally prefer. The duvet has pink and white candy stripes on the back which I love, so girly and chic. What surprised me was the lovely thick warm quality of it too! I also got the cushion to match (see 1st photo) for just £6 and if you’re like me and need everything to match, you’ll love it. 

The little personalised Marie plush is from The Disney Store (Link Below to Medium size plush) 






Everyone seems to have fallen in love with the giant Marie face mug, which in my opinion is way more sweet than the Disney Store Marie face mug! I am using it mostly for display purposes as I find it a little too big to drink from but so adorable to look at! I also picked up the money box which looks super cute on my shelf and helps me save for my next holiday to Disneyland California! 



 Last but not least, and no it’s not homeware but I recently saw these flip flops when in Primark for just £2.50! With glitter, polka dots and Marie prints these make the perfect summer flip flops! I’m so in love with them! 

I hope you’ve enjoyed my Aristocats Marie haul and I’d love to see yours! 

Post a Comment