SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 11 May 2018

Botanics Skincare ‘All Bright’ Range | The Plant One


I’ve never been one for using great amounts of skin care products, I have relatively normal skin and don’t find that I don’t need to use a lot of products. 

When I was in my local Boots recently this I saw that the All Bright range in the Botanics section had a few offers on and I was drawn by the fact it enhances radiance and brighteness using extracts from the hibiscus plant and was intrigued. I did some research and read reviews and the Radiance Balm was the product that most enlightened me as I love my skin to look dewy and natural when I wear make up and the balm can be used as a primer which is perfect for me! 
It left my skin with a lovely glow and soft glow which really makes my skin look fresh and revived in the mornings and keeps my foundation/B.B. cream looking more natural rather than matte. 

After loving the Radiance Balm I decided to try the Foam Wash in the same range as I love to use a facial wash twice a day and my current was running out. After just one use my skin felt firm and incredibly smooth! It lathers into a light foam and is easy to wash off. The scent is a lovely floral which isn’t too potent whilst cleansing. This has replaced my Body Shop vitamin E wash as I noticed more of a cleanse and brightening results with this wash. 

The final product I got was the All Bright Day Cream. Which also includes Hibiscus for brightening and hydrating properties, I mainly got this cream because it has a SPF which my two last creams (Nivea & Body Shop) didn’t. There is so much product in this tub I think it will last a long time and I love the fact it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily which a lot of creams do. 

Overall, I am super impressed and glad I purchased from this skincare range. I am so into nature and using all the natural ingredients that the earth provides within products and this brand working with Kew Gardens was also a plus for purchasing as all the money is going towards supporting a organic brand. The packaging is very appealing to featuring succulents and plants. The only downside is the price which is to expected as it is very good quality products, however they seem to often be on offer in Boots ! 

Link to Range: 








Post a Comment