SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 10 June 2018

A Mini Primark Haul


I popped into Primark for a browse the other day, mainly looking for new Disney and Pusheen pieces (I know, I’m obsessed!) and I only managed to find a few things as my local Primark store isn’t the best and is being renovated, but I thought I’d share with you what I got! 



Pusheen ‘Meowgical’ pastel tshirt 
£8 



I wear a lot of tshirts like this for work and around the house so I thought I’d get this Pusheen one as I don’t own many brightly pastel blue pieces in my wardrobe! I sized up to a UK 12 so it’s long enough to wear with leggings or tucked into high waisted jeans. Of course couldnt not bring up just how cute the Pusheen embroiderey is too! 

Disney Princess Nightdress 
£5



I just love how comfortable Primark night dresses are for the summer and when I saw they did a Disney princess one I HAD to get it! It’s my favourite shade of baby pink and features a lot of my favourite princesses such as Aurora, Cinderella and Ariel! Very good quality for just £5! Will definitely be purchasing some more!

Disney Marie Fluffy Pen
£2


 When I saw the Disney Marie range was expanding to a stationary range I was SO excited! After purchasing the homeware range I just love the quality and cuteness of the Marie merchandise. I only found the pen in my store which is the main item I was hoping to get! I also am looking for the fluffy notebook to match hopefully next time they will stock it. 

Ps..beauty Unicorn horn sparkle beauty blender
£1.50


When I saw this beauty blender in the beauty section I just couldn’t believe how cute it was! I needed a new one and decided to give this one a try. At only £1.50 you cant really go wrong! I love the shade of lilac and how sparkly it is, I feel like a unicorn princess using this to apply my make up!

The white shabby chic basket weave serving tray in my first picture is also from Primark home section! Just £6! 
Flowers are from eBay

Thanks for reading my mini Primark haul! 

X










Post a Comment