SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 30 March 2018

Lush Easter | Bubble bar’s and bombs




I don’t know about you but I love to get on board with seasonal Lush releases, Easter being no exception! I absolutely love the bright, spring colours of Easter and being surrounded by chocolate of course! And love nothing more than indulging in a few hot relaxing bubble baths over the bank holiday 4 day weekend so I picked up a few bombs that caught my eye for the occasion. 





April Showers 


A pretty bath bomb to brighten a rainy day and any cloudy mood. 
April showers is a bath bomb retailing at £3.95.
With cedarwood and cypress oils, the cocoa butter raindrops also have there own special effect as they melt away out comes some fresh violet leaf absolute! 
This is a MUST buy from me and my favourite of the three. 

Creme Egg 



How do you use yours?
£3.75

Crumble your chosen egg (there are 3 different designs) under warm water and the mint chocolate scented bubbleroon will make the water irresistibly soft with cocoa and shea butters that melt. Smells like a spearmint polo! 

Bunch of Carrots


I really regretted not getting a Bunch of Carrots last year so I had to make sure I got some this year.
Retailing at £6.50 I was almost put off buying some but as they are reuseable bubble bars I will make sure I get a fair few baths out of them. With citrusy scents each carrot has a different smell including lemon, bergamont, buchu oils. After a swish under the tap you can put one aside to dry and use again! 

Which Easter bath bombs are your favourite? 

X





Post a Comment