SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 15 March 2018

The 99p Glow Stick | Tanya Burr Cosmetics









I’ve always been one to love glowing, dewy, tanned make up and skin so I’m always on the look for new highlighters, illuminators and bronzers. Most of the ones I’ve purchased in the past have been high end products such as the Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Sundipped Glow Kit which is one of my all time favourites, but this time I really wanted to try a stick rather than a powder. 

I’d seen a few posts about this product on my Instagram and whilst in Superdrug I thought I’d see if they still have any left and I was absolutely thrilled to see it was on sale for only 99p! 

The product itself is by Tanya Burr Cosmetics 
Cheek illuminator 
Shade : Forever Summer 
Superdrug (£3.99 usually but on sale for 99p) 

How wonderful is the shimmery pink tone?! So me! 
And you probably all know I adore rose gold so this packaging is just gorgeous and will sit perfectly on my dressing table!
 (Very Charlotte Tilbury!) 

I found the stick applied smoothly just as I had expected, it’s quite subtle to begin with but you can definitely build it up to how much glow you like to wear. 


I will most definitely be wearing this during the spring/summer and may have to stock up whilst they are 99p!

(Also available in other shades for £3.99) 


Post a Comment