SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 12 July 2018

Fruity Summer Scents | Patisserie De Bain



During the summer your skin needs a little bit more love and care with the sun dehydrating it and causing damage, what better, fun way to keep moistured and clean with a bunch of fruity lotions and cleansing products! 


I’ve always been a fan of Patisserie De Bain, especially of their hand creams. I often pick one up when I’m in Superdrug but I usually go for the Strawberry Cupcake range so I’m very excited to try some new scents which the pdb team kindly gifted me for the summer! 

Orange Crush 


Orange Crush is one of the scents I was sent and has turned out to be my favourite of the two, it’s honestly summer in a bottle. The orange scent makes me want to grab a orange ice lolly ASAP! I’ve been using the hand & body lotion after each bath and it’s very nourishing and leaves you smelling of fresh fruit oranges. 
P.s how cute it that soap bar?! 
Prices from £2.99 * 

Sweet as Cherry Pie 



The name really gives it away, it’s sweet as cherry pie! I love the gingham style print of this range, gives a real 60’s pin up feel! I’ve been using the body mist daily and have since received so many comments that I smell like a bunch of cherries ! As a bath lover I was so thrilled to see a shower creme, soap and a bath bomb, who wouldn’t love bathing in cherry scented waters?! 
Prices from £2.99 * 

You can purchase them up in Superdrug and Morrison’s stores 

I definitely want to try more ranges by Patisserie De Bain, overall their packaging is so dreamy and the products are wonderful to use and good quality. They are all made in the UK and made with love! 

Do you have a favourite Patisserie De Bain product?! 
Let me know!
X



* all items were gifted to me in this post however all the reviews are my own honest opinions. 

















Post a Comment