SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 30 July 2018

Zoella Splash Botanics Range




I’m a little bit of a newbie to the Zoella beauty ranges, I have to admit when I first saw Zoella was doing beauty ranges I thought they wouldn’t be very good quality or of a nice scent. When I purchase a product I like it to do what it says on the tin rather than just look nice. However, since trying the Snowella range last Christmas, it completely changed my mind!! As a plant print lover I was drawn to the Splash Botanic range as soon as I saw it announced on Zoella’s Instagram! 

I purchased a couple of the items in Superdrug when they had a 3 for 2 offer. 
Here are some of my thoughts on them; 

1. 
Botanic‘Eau 
Body mist

I completely fell in love with this as soon as I saw it in store and was intrigued to smell it! The first sense of smell is a instant refreshing watermelon note with a splash of cucumber! It is perfect for a hot summers day to keep you feeling fresh. 

2
Quench Me 
Body Sorbet  

The ‘Quench Me’ body sorbet has been the most useful product in the purchase. It helps to cool down your skin after a hot bath. It soaks into the skin quickly and leaves it feeling soft. Ive been using this most days and it is SO refreshing! 

3
Make A Splash 
Moisturising Body Wash 

This was probably my least favourite of the 3, the scent is very minimal and you can only just smell a hint of it. I would say however it is a cream based wash which I like as it is more moisturising than a gel. You do get quite a lot of product in the bottle which would last for a while. 

Overall I do like this range as a summer scent but it doesn’t beat the Snowella scent. I can’t wait for her Christmas range to be out! 

Let me know your thoughts on this range to! 

X

Post a Comment