SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 1 October 2018

Disney Marie Aristocats ‘Bow and Whiskers’ range | Mad Beauty


It’s that time of year again when gift guides for Christmas are appearing and special little treats are popping into the shops. For me this is the just the most wonderful time of year and I love to see what new products and gift sets we all have to look forward to! 

This year Disney/Mad Beauty have perfected a range I could have only dreamed for, a Aristocats Marie range! Honestly, this little perfect sassy kitten is my spirit animal. The range is called ‘Bows and Whiskers’ and features scents of peony and cherry blossom. 
Which just so happen to be two of favourite spring flowers! 


Obviously I could not wait until Christmas to hope to receive some so I popped into Boots last week to buy a few pieces on the 3 for 2 offer.  


Bath Milk 
The autumn/winter months mean I am having baths more often and so I can never resist a luxurious creamy bubble bath & with the cutest Marie design on the front with bubbles it is just super adorable! The fragrance is sweet, delicate and floral. 
They also do a milk carton version of this which I am yet to find! 


Body Cream
This body cream allows you to smell like a bunch of flowers all day long, it’s very subtle and feminine, I love the little Marie face on the side and the lid. Very cute! 


Cup and Straw
Last but not least, this candygloss pink cup and straw. Featuring Marie looking most sassy standing in a bunch of blossom! I think this has to be my favourite. 

Also on my list for Christmas I have added the Wool Ball Bath Fizzers
Nail Polish Trio
Fluffy Blanket 

All available to purchase in Boots & Disney Stores !

Xo



Post a Comment