SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 26 October 2018

Glade’s Magical Disney Nutcracker Range



With autumn arriving it starts to feel a little dull and a little cold and if you’re like me I like to surround myself with cosy blankets, cups of tea and a warm scented candle burning. I also always make sure I purchase a warm and winter scented room spray as I’ve usually used all my summer scented ones by now. 


 As soon as I saw that Glade we’re bringing out a Disney Nutcracker and the Four Realms range I knew I had to go and try them! This range is so whimsical and has a special magic touch in each  design with light sparkles,magical forests, warm woodland colour tones and with Sugarplum fantasies, Nutcracker Delight and Magical Forest being a few of their scent names. 


I picked up three of the room sprays and one of the candles. 
(Though I’m sure I will be back to try the other candles, and I shall get my nan one for Christmas too!) 


Scents
Sugarplum Fantasies - a sweet plum, blackberry.

Nutcracker Delight - Hazelnut, Maple and praline.

Magical Forest - Pine Needle, amber and berries. 


The range is currently on offer at Wilko and has the largest selection. 
With sprays only £1! 
Candles £1.75 reduced from £4

They would be perfect for a Christmas gift or if you’re like me and love a Disney inspired scent then purchase some simply for yourself!

X

Post a Comment