SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 22 September 2018

Lisa Angel Store Launch | intu Chapelfield



Lisa Angel has always been a shop I have enjoyed popping into and browsing for gifts or a little treat to myself. They have a small store down Norwich Lane’s and also a pop up stand in Chapelfield, however they have just opened a brand new large store on the lower floor of Chapelfield! When I was invited to attend the opening, I was was so excited and had to go! 


On arrival, the store front looks very contemporary, modern and simple but elegant. It has a glass front which you can see all the little gifts from the outside, which initially draws you in! I love how the layout is very similar to the small shop yet larger, minimal design which allows more space to view more items. There are fairy lights on walls which really make the place feel cosy and pretty! (Also available to purchase!)


We were given Adnams Pink Gin & Tonic with raspberries in a glass cup which we could take home, this started the night with a bang and there was nibbles around such as macaroons, brownies and falafel’s. 
How perfect! 


We spent a lot of time browsing round each and every item to our own leisure and taking in all the details from jewellery, cards, plants, trinkets and homeware and observing the effort that has gone into the shop, we were offered a free personalised necklace which me & my friend got matching rose gold moons with our initial engraved! I thought this was a very generous gift and something to treasure. 
There was also 30% off everything and a goodie bag which contained some more personalised items which added a special touch to the evening. 



I picked up a ‘Crazy Plant Lady’ card and a lavender jewellery case with ‘Lisa Angel’ written in rose gold with ring and earring compartments which will be perfect for holidays and travel. 


I think Lisa Angel has done an amazing job of creating a empire of products that are so unique and pretty. It really is a delightful shop to visit and I recommend everyone does! 

They also have a online shop 

X

Post a Comment