SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Self Care September | Happy Mail Club Box







It’s slowly turning into autumn here in the UK, all the autumnal colours are creeping into the shops and Halloween decor is upon us. We start to feel the summer blues and wave goodbye to long sunlit nights and begin to dig out our knitted jumpers and dread the cold arriving. But fear not, a little pick me up arrived through my letterbox just the other day, it’s a box full of joyful goodies for the month by Happy Mail Club; I received the September box which name has given me all the cosy feels ;
 Self Care September ! 


The box features 10 indivual items which are designed to give a confidence boost and to embrace self care and love during the month of transition! I love the Self Care Bingo card; although I actually already do most of the things on it quite frequently, who doesn’t love a pampering bath and a soothing tea on a sunday afternoon! 


A self care box of course had to feature a face mask! The one I received was Fresh Fruit with extracts of Mangosteen, I can’t wait to have a pamper night using this soon. A self esteem scratch card and a beautiful notebook by Caroline Gardner was also a little surprise! I love to write lists and be super organised so having another notebook is always a must. 


I was so excited to see these little green packets inside my box! You just can’t go wrong with a flavoured tea. Tea is the ultimate soother, it solves every stress moment and gives you a minute to sit down and relax. I can’t wait to try the Cherry Bakewell! 


Everyone knows how much I adore wildlife and nature and when I saw this adorable little bumblebee card I could not believe my eyes! It is the most sweetest, simple card. I just love it.
It is made by sister company of Happy Mail Club @shoproseandwillow on Instagram 
They make wonderful stationary and gifts for weddings,birthdays etc. 

Also included in the box is a wax melt by Scent Circus.
This is a brand I have been wanting to try for quite some time as I love a candle lit most evenings, so I’m delighted I finally can with this baby blue and pink melt round that says ‘you’re a gem’ ! 

The last goodie was a little packet of Palma Violets! 

The boxes are just £12 per month!
If you wish to purchase this or next month’s box 
Visit
Instagram: @HappyMailClub 

Hope everyone has a wonderful September! 

X




Post a Comment