SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 August 2018

Skinfluencer | Dermalogica Skincare





Over the last few months I’ve seen a lot of influencers and bloggers feature Dermalogica on their platforms and have nothing but goodness to say about them, so when I was asked to join their #Skinfluencer programme I was very keen to say yes to test their products! 

I was able to select my skin type and preferences to suit myself. Such as, sensitive skin and the fact I love a moisturiser for occasional dry patches. Dermalogica then sent me the products below which will benefit my skin. 


1. Pre Cleanse


Now, if your not a skin care addict like myself, you may think, a pre cleanse? Why? I sure did. 
The pre cleanse is to remove and loosen make up from the skin and prep if for the next stage. 
It’s very gentle to the skin 

2. Special Cleansing Gel 


Special Cleansing gel is designed for your skin type and is very gentle to the skin, it removes impurities and makeup and cleans thoroughly. It doesn’t make your skin feel tight afterwards which I generally dislike about some facial washes and it also has a lovely lavender scent to it! I have been using this most days and it has left my skin 80% softer than before I started using it.

3. Active Moist


The first thing I love about this tube of moisturiser is the scent is such a lavender floral scent when you apply it! I use it after the special cleansing gel and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and hydrated. It also soaks into the skin efficiently. 

4. Daily Resurfacer 


Daily resurfacer removes dead skin and exfoliates your face, it reduces redness and purifies. You get 30+ individual sachets in a tub and they pop over a finger and you rub in circle motions over your face. They are a little rough feeling and have quite a tingle effect. I use this once a week as I don’t feel the need to use it daily. 

5. Super sensitive shield SPF 30 



This was the product I was most excited by as I had been looking out for a good facial SPF before I went on holiday to mix with my foundation and finally I have one! It’s for sensitive skin which means it’s gentle and calming on the skin and is 30 SPF so it will protect my skin from strong sunrays. The smell is also incredible, more lavender scented! 


Have you tried any other Dermalogica products? 


* all products above were gifted to me for testing purposes but reviews are my own.

1 comment :

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Dermajem

    ReplyDelete