SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 5 June 2017

Too Faced Natural Love Palette & Candy Glow



I hadn’t bought any make up for a while and wanted something new to try and decided to choose from one of my favourite brands Too Faced and I wanted to share with you what I got and what I thought of the products and how wearable they are!



The first product I got was the new eyeshadow palette for spring, Too Faced Natural Love. I honestly could not resist buying this! I fell in love with it from the moment I saw the packaging and the very cute bunny, blossom and velvet pink finishing. Just perfect in time for Easter and the spring season.


The palette itself is a total of 30 shades which is such good value for money (£52 at Debenhams) I also got 10% off on a beauty event. The shades are well pigmented and I have been wearing this almost everyday, my most used have been Cutie patootie, kittens, push up, lace teddy and honey pot. If you already own a natural eyes too faced palette you will notice many shades are similar, but if you are a nude eyeshadow lover like I am you need this in your life! I honestly don’t think I’ll need to buy a new eyeshadow palette for a long time now I have this, it fulfills everything I need.


The second purchase I made was the Too faced sweetheart flush blush in Candy Glow. I’m usually more of a bronzer girl than a blush girl but after hearing so many positive reviews about this blusher I wanted to try one for myself! I’ve been wearing this a lot more than I thought I would, it’s subtle but still slightly shimmery which I love, very easy to build with. I really want to try some of the other shades now as Peach Beach looks perfect for summer!

Overall I really have fallen more in love with Too Faced and their products never disappoint!
What did you think of this products if you have them?

Deven
xo

Post a Comment