SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 5 June 2017

My Very First Purchase by Charlotte Tilbury ✨


I've been lusting after Charlotte Tilbury's collection for quite some time, seeing various bloggers reviewing and expressing their love for her products, I just had to try some for myself and see what all the fuss is about! I was not disappointed...!


The product I most wanted to try was her lipsticks, after looking online and then swatching in store I decided upon trying one from the k.i.s.s.i.n.g range in the shade 'Bitch Perfect' which is honestly the most perfect pinky nude! (£24) It goes with absolutely any outfit and is super wearable. The formula is very creamy and doesn't dry out the lips at all. Now I need to decide which shade to buy next!


I also chose a pressed face powder, this is the Flawless Airbrush powder in shade 2 Medium, it comes in the most beautiful rose gold compact with a mirror, it's so so perfecting and you really don't need to use much product at all. This was £33 but most definitely worth the price!

Overall I am impressed by the high luxurious quality of Charlotte Tilbury and I definitely will be purchasing more in the future... if you like and own any of her products do you have any recommendations?

Post a Comment