SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 5 June 2017

Spontaneously Fabulous


After a very last minute shopping trip to Norwich, I thought I’d share the few pieces I picked up :
I had recently seen these pyjamas on Primark’s instagram and just HAD to get some, luckily this time they had them in my local store and I was so excited. If you know me you’ll know my favourite Disney character of all time is Marie the cat from Aristocats! She’s funny, cheeky and very princess-fabulous! The bottoms were £8 and the top £6.



I also picked up a bath bomb from one of my favourite shops, Lush. I got Twilight (£3.95 at https://Uk.lush.com/products/twilight which is a very relaxing lavender scented soothing bath bomb, it’s purple and features moons and stars as it’s suppose to help you sleep at night.

The last item I picked up was a very cute pair of summer slingbacks from Office, they are super soft and feature a bow at the back. I thought these would be perfect to pair with a dress or culottes and a crop top during the warm weather! I managed to get these in the brand event at house of Fraser for just £19! (Normally £24 in Office which is still a steal!)

Deven
xo

Post a Comment