SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Princess Scents by Glam Wax Melts



The autumn nights are drawing in, getting colder, and all I want to do is snuggle up and get cosy. With a hot chocolate in hand, a book and a cat on my lap all that’s left to is to find a perfectly scented candle to fit the mood. 

Much to my delight I have recently discovered Glam Wax. They are a wax melt company in Devon which make melts especially for those who like a little sparkle and glamour in their life. 
That’s right... perfect for all us princesses! 

They have many scents to choose from but I was kindly gifted two to try!



First up is the pink and pretty scent Sweet Like Candy. Inspired by Ariana Grande this sweet fragrance makes the house smell like candy with notes of blackberry, bergamot, marshmallow and vanilla. 




Secondly, is Toasted Marshmallow. A lovely vanilla scent which is so warming and comforting! I love the dainty pink and rose gold sequins scattered on-top. 


I’ve absolutely loved using these melts over autumn, they really are perfect for any girly princess who wants their house to smell like royalty! The snap bars are very long lasting. Even my cat can’t resist being near them! The fact they are handmade makes using them even more special, they would make a beautiful gift for a candle lover this Christmas. 

They are available from
Www.GlamWax.co.uk
@Glamwaxuk 

*wax melts gifted but all opinions my own

Post a Comment