SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Pretty City London trip & Shopping Haul


A little road trip to London has been on my list of things to do for a while, so it had to be done this summertime!

I’ve always wished to visit the perfectly pretty girly cafes, adorned with flowers and delicate decor fit for a princess to dine in one being Peggy Porschen of course!  




We sat outside the parlour and chose from their menu, I picked the summer berries cupcake and a pink lemonade as it was a very hot summers day and needed a cold refreshment! 

The cakes arrived on pastel pink plates and had the best buttercream I think I’ve ever had! 

I also picked up one of their pretty cookies before we left as a little treat, it was tied with a pale pink bow and placed in a box and gift bag, a little pricey at £7.95 for one large cookie but I will keep the bag for decoration as it’s very pretty. 


They also have a new parlour open in Chelsea and I can’t wait to visit that one next time I get the opportunity!




 We also payed a visit to another pink cafe, Elan, at Hans Cresent.
 It was also beautifully decorated all the way through with pink love hearts, unicorns, marble tables, velvet walls and matching chairs. 


I couldn’t leave without a photo on the unicorn of course!
But on to the food....






The food was exquisite, very very fancy with flowers incorporated for ultimate wow factor. I chose the raspberry seeded bread with lemon and yoghurt, and a super sweet pink strawberry lemonade. 

There is so much on offer to order from I was stuck for choice! 




We popped to Covent Garden for lunch and explored some shops, my favourite being ArtBox. 
If you know me you’ll know how much I adore cats, especially the cutie Pusheen! The window display was so kawaii and adorable. 


After shopping on Oxford Street (and buying all the Lush goodies possible!) we found Carnaby Street as we wanted to visit the new Too Faced store that has recently opened. 

The decor along Carnaby Street is wonderful and bright, it really makes you smile and I love that it was Bee’s Need’s Week as I am a huge wildlife fanatic.  




The Too Faced store has every product you can think of, limited editions and classics. Beautiful mirrors to try make up on and decide what to buy! I got a new foundation whilst I was there as they don’t sell it in any other uk store. 




We popped into Disney Store on Oxford Street and got a photo in the Cinderella carriage and they had Toy Story display on for the new film release and also a Lion King section downstairs, I love how themed it is to which films are coming out! 


On our last day we took a tube to Kings Cross station to visit the Harry Potter Platform 9 3/4 shop. After visiting Wizarding World and Warner Brothers tour many times this was an essential must do!

Now on to the shopping haul.... 

Of course I also had to visit Victoria Secret and pick up some items! I got 2 wireless bra’s as they are the most comfortable bras in the world! Some underwear and two tops. 



In Too Faced I purchased a new foundation called Dew You, it’s for a natural dewy look even though it’s full coverage, it’s amazing and smells of cucumber! 


At the Harry Potter Platform 9 3/4 shop I purchased a Love potion keyring to add to my Harry Potter keying collection, I get one everytime I go to a Harry Potter place! And also a plush Hedwig! 



 I picked up a few cuties in the ArtBox shop. I couldn’t help but purchase a little Stormy plush (Pusheen’s sister) to add to my collection and a pink fluffy Pusheen pen! So cute! 



Lastly I had to purchase one of the beautifully made cookies from Peggy Porschen. A ring biscuit coated in delicate flowers and pink icing. Tasted so lovely and came packaged in the most divine box and bag! 


And that’s it from my London trip! 
I had the most wonderful time and hope I can pop back for another trip at Christmas time! 
X































Post a Comment