SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Rapunzel Hair using Grow Long range | Umberto Giannini review



Long hair, DO care!

Ever since I was a little girl I’ve always lusted after long luscious locks, I’ve always wanted to swish my hair and say ‘it’s all real’. 

After many attempts to grow my hair in my teens, it wouldn’t grow past a certain length because I was dying it often, it was platinum blonde and I had to turn to professional hair extensions to give me that 20” I desired costing hundreds.

Since I’ve been in my twenties, I’ve realised less is more. Less dying, less heat styling, less blow drying, less brushing and washing. These techniques have enabled me to grow my hair to the length I want, with only having to touch up my roots with highlights and my natural hair colour. 

I wash my hair once/twice a week, allowing it to dry naturally and only straightening on special occasions.
(My hair is naturally straight anyway)

I’ve found some incredibly helpful products to keep my hair long and healthy by Umberto Giannini, their Grow Long range is designed to help grow, stronger faster hair! 

Infused with coffee essence and natural ingredients which help to slow down hair loss and nourish the scalp for healthy hair growth. 
They are also vegan and cruelty free! 


Grow Long Root Stimulating shampoo 
 Contains minerals to keep the scalp healthy for new growth. Cleanses and lathers up effortlessly meaning there is less hard work scrubbing as my scalp is very delicate and my hair is fine so I do need to be careful to reduce tangling. 

Lengthening conditioner 
Adds a protein boost and strengthens hair reducing breakage. I use these twice a week which leave it feeling super soft. I use extra product on my ends and leave it on a minute before applying to my roots. 


Grow Tonic
A scalp treatment to accelerate hair growth and reduce hair loss. 
I only use this every few weeks, but it leaves my scalp feeling hydrated. 


Grow Scrub
Removes build up which can cause dry scalp and enhances new skin cells to grow faster. This is my favourite product in the range as I find my scalp does need a deep cleanse as it gets oily quite quickly. I find this really helps to reduce build up and I love using it once a week! The texture is little gel balls which lather up into a soft scrub, it’s truly amazing! 


Grow Mask
This is fantastic for when my ends feel dry and need a pick me up! I usually only use this on my length and ends occasionally and it keeps them strong and nourished to continue to be long. 

Overall I have enjoyed using these hair products SO much. From the scent, texture, results, I am obsessed. Thank you for keeping my hair long!
I am even going to purchase another range by Umberto Giannini to try soon, I’ve got my eye on the Smooth range! 

I hope my tips for growing long hair help your journey to reach rapunzel locks asap!


*all items in this post have been kindly gifted to me for testing purposes but all opinions are my own 

Deven 
xo

Post a Comment