SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 10 November 2018

Pink Travel Pretties | What I’m Packing for LA & Las Vegas


As I’m flying out to Los Angeles tomorrow night, I thought I’d put together a mini packing blog of what I’m taking with me, including my luggage and little pretty accessories that make the whole experience just a little more enjoyable and luxurious. 



The most important travel essential of them all, the passport. To keep it safe I purchased this Ted Baker travel document holder in Chelsea Grey which features a pen inside with various compartments for your boarding pass and other information. It also has a mini rose gold pen inside and a delicate bow closure on the front. 


To match my passport I got with it a travel luggage tag also in the dreamy Chelsea Grey print, it’s perfect to attach to your luggage with your name, address and phone number on incase it gets misplaced along the way. 


 To place my passport, travel info and purse in for the flight I’m taking my Ted Baker Pearan Leather Dusky Pink backpack which has the most gorgeous rose gold zips and bow detail lining.
I’ve been using this backpack so much and think it’ll be perfect to explore Disneyland, Universal Studios & other parks and natural wonders!   



My favourite thing I’m taking with me is my Ted Baker Pink Beau Bow Vanity Case. It really is so gorgeous and well made, with bow lining and so many compartments to place your precious items, it really is a luxury to travel with. It’s also super lightweight and has a comfortable strap to carry or attach to your suitcase! 

I put in here my jewellery which I keep in my Lisa Angel jewellery box that has my Tiffany and Co & Pandora jewellery safely stored in. 
A Ted Baker handcream 
Too faced make up bag
Ipod
A book
Primark Thumper eyemask  
& of course sweets! 

I keep it relatively empty so I can use it bring items home with me. 


I always carry sunglasses with me because the sun can seem quite bright when you’ve been sitting on a airplane for hours! So I’m taking my favourite pink rose gold Ted Baker Miria Aviator Sunglasses which have cute bows on each side! 


Bon Voyage! 
X





Post a Comment