SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 November 2017

A Christmas Gift Guide and Wish List




With Christmas just around the corner, it's time to start planning for it. It's the busiest time for retail shopping and it's always a good idea to have a few things in mind to get family, friends and also think about what you would like for yourself! So here are some of my favourite gift guides of 2017 and some ideas to get you started!











1. Boots 

Boots Christmas gift guide is always on my must get list! It's full of gifts for everyone. From perfume sets, make up sets, branded cosmetics to their own Boots range. 



There's lots of lovely sets and products in this gift guide, my favourite brand has to be the Ted Baker collection! It's designed so beautifully this year and I want everything! My mum has already picked up the rose gold brush set for me for Christmas! There's so many different sets in this collection with all prices to suit everyone. 



 Other brilliant brands featured in this gift guide are; Jack Wills, Laura Ashley, Champneys, Bayliss and Harding, Nyx, Soap and Glory, Skinnydip, Miss Patisserie, No 7, Yankee Candle, Sanctuary Spa, FCUK, Lynx, Zoella, So...? , Dove, Joules and many more! 

2. Superdrug

Im usually more of a Boots girl but Superdrug have some lovely gifts this Christmas! My favourite range is the Zoella range which has a lot of Christmas gift sets included in it. I picked up her body mist Snowella and Winter Wonder hand cream the other day and love them! Other brands which drew my eye in the gift guide were Bubble T, Victoria Secret, Flutter and Impulse. 



3. Joules 

Now Joules gift guide is always a favourite to flick through as it’s so so homely and cosy looking! They have such classy ultimate Christmas looks and warm clothes like scarfs and Pom Pom hats to keep you snug! I got one last winter and haven’t stopped wearing it. Plus the Pom Pom’s are changeable! 




4. The White Company

My No. 1 home brand! Oh my goodness this store just makes me feel happy when I walk through the door, I love the minimal cleanliness of it and the way it smells! Their candles are a must for anyone this Christmas, they’re the perfect gift! My most liked one is the Winter candle they do, I love it so much I have it 
In 3 different sizes! Also a big fan of their cashmere socks which are a winter staple. 




Here are the decorations I got for myself from The White Company this year all ranging from just £4 



WISHLIST 




My wishlist this year hasn’t been as full as other years as I’ve seemed to of saved up and brought most of what I want already, but above are my some of the things I’ve seen recently which is really love.
Tiffany and Co return to Tiffany heart and key necklace. 16in.
£165
Tiffany.co.uk 

Ted Baker rose gold brush and holder set.
£20
Boots.com 

Ted Baker Audrea Watch 
£135
Tedbaker.com

Olivia Burton Coin and Bow necklace
£65
Oliviaburton.com

Ugg Bailey bow II in metallic Dusk
£185

Bomb Cosmetics pink bubbly candle 
£8.99
Bombcosmetics.co.uk




What’s on your wishlist?!
X

Post a Comment