SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 7 October 2017

Autumn Favourites



As the colder and darker days start to creep in it makes me think of cosy, fire lit nights and a creamy hot chocolate. I've been thinking about the products I will be going to use this autumn and putting away a few summer products (such as a dark bronzer, tanning lotions) so here is my so- far favourite products I've already been using through September into October:


Too faced cosmetics -
Chocolate bar palette: this palette just says 'autumn' with all the brown neutral hues and soft shimmers, it's perfect for a natural or night time look throughout autumn into winter!
Available at Debenhams £39

Better than sex mascara: I love this mascara for creating the darkest boldest lashes on a night out, they create the perfect curl and don't make your lashes feel heavy! 
Available at Debenhams £19

Kat Von D -
Tattoo Liner: Kat Von d's most famous product 'Tattoo Liner' is one of my favourite pen eyeliners, it's got the best tip for creating the most feline cat eye wing effect. Perfect for Halloween designs too!
Available at Debenhams £16

Charlotte Tilbury -
Magic Foundation: The holy grail!! I can't get enough of this foundation, I've been using it all summer and I definitely will be using it into winter! The coverage is satin like, very full coverage but looks natural on the skin. I have this in a shade 5 so I may need to get a shade down for the winter months. 
Available at Houseofraser £30

Ted Baker -
Ted's Sweet Treats purse spray in 'Lyla' : I got this perfume last Christmas and I've had to repurchase as I loved it so much! It's the ideal on the go perfume with a sweet subtle scent. I really want to try some of the new Ted Baker perfumes available at Boots.com too! 
Boots £15

What will you be using this autumn?! 
X

Post a Comment