SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Ted Baker Kulei Pink Trainers



Recently I have been looking for a new perfect pink pair of comfortable trainers to go with a more autumn look but still super girly. I was so happy to stumble across these Ted Baker ones when browsing!






They have suede front and backs and also have a satin animal print across the sides with multiple textures which really gives them a real look of luxury. 



They also feature the sweetest most delicate little rose gold bows on the ribbon laces and on the back with a subtle floral design. Of course finished with the Ted Baker rose gold plate logo. 

I always find Ted Baker trainers to be so comfortable and true to size. My feet are super small (uk size 3) and these always fit my feet quite snug! I can't wait to pair them with a high waist jean and a grey jacket this autumn/winter! 

Purchased from Toadfootwear £79.99 on sale. 

What are your views on these and what footwear will you be wearing this autumn? 
D

Post a Comment