SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, 24 April 2014

R e v i e w ~ Rimmel Sweetie Crush Candyfloss Cutie





Rimmel Limited Edition Sweetie Crush Nail Polish in Candyfloss Cutie

£3.99 (From Boots, Superdrug etc)

I had visited the store several times looking at these new polishes trying to decide which colour to purchase, and I finally decided on the pink shade, these also seemed to be the most sold in stores with most only having one left when I went into Boots a few times. 

The varnish itself is very textured, it's a mix of glittery tones which I love, and a rough feeling. The varnish can be worn translucent nicely, or with two coats to give a more brighter pink, in the photos I have applied two coats. Another pro is that this varnish drys super quick!

I LOVE this varnish and will defiantly be purchasing more shades before they disappear!