SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

R e v i e w ~ MissguidedxNicole Mesh Panel Mini Skirt


After seeing the amazing reviews and advertisements of Nicole Scherzinger's collection with Missguided, I just had to purchase something! Already a huge fan of Missguided products, I knew they would be good quality and good fitting items. I decided on the mini skirt because I have been wanting another bodycon black skirt for a while, and I noticed they made these in a size UK 4, which is absolutely perfect for me being a petite lady! The fit IS perfect and sits comfortably high waisted with or without a top tucked in. The mesh panel is quite thick so it makes the skirt slightly longer which is brilliant as it balances out the shortness to make it 'just right' in length. I will defiantly be wearing this on nights out, and also with tights during the day with a oversized jacket! 




I styled this look with a very 90's velvet hot pink oversized tee from Zara.



If you have also purchased this, or any other items from the Nicole x Missguided collection, what did you think of them?